Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 530.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• very tasty, I hope you all wait for my return (Hidden Content)

• Debate sobre lealtades

L1nk - - El Bar

The creator of this topic is a coward who ran away from this universe as soon as I noticed him (Hidden Content) I gave my account to my friend for a while, but I will be back soon and I hope you will also be vigilant (Hidden Content)

• El 22-05-2020 --:--:--, las siguientes flotas se enfrentaron en batalla: Atacante L1nk [Friends] ________________________________________________ Acorazado 10.000 → 9.808 (−192) Nave pequeña de carga 20.000 → 19.597 (−403) _________________________________________ Defensor NO TE IMPORTA [UTE] ________________________________________________ Nave pequeña de carga 8.273 → 0 Nave grande de carga 2.851 → 0 Colonizador 2 → 0 Reciclador 50 → 0 Sonda de espionaje 61 → 0 Estrella de la muerte 4 → 0 ___…

• destroyed the Hans fleet (Hidden Content) El 22-05-2020 --:--:--, las siguientes flotas se enfrentaron en batalla: Atacante L1nk [Friends] ________________________________________________ Crucero 230.000 → 219.636 (−10.364) Nave de batalla 23.226 → 23.179 (−47) Acorazado 89.289 → 89.255 (−34) _________________________________________ Defensor Crvt ________________________________________________ Nave pequeña de carga 106.080 → 0 Nave grande de carga 77.671 → 0 Cazador ligero 602.338 → 0 Cazador …

• our super player what he considers himself kills me 10 death stars and I gave him a slap in the face, it's not nice to do this with Papi (Hidden Content) El 21-05-2020 --:--:--, las siguientes flotas se enfrentaron en batalla: Atacante L1nk [Friends] ________________________________________________ Acorazado 89.336 → 89.107 (−229) _________________________________________ Defensor JCuR3 [FIEE] ________________________________________________ Reciclador 2.000 → 0 Destructor 955 → 0 Estrella de la…

• El 20-05-2020 --:--:--, las siguientes flotas se enfrentaron en batalla: Atacante L1nk [Friends] ________________________________________________ Acorazado 12.000 → 11.998 (−2) _________________________________________ Defensor Sarah Kerrigan [Cusco] ________________________________________________ Nave pequeña de carga 11.886 → 0 Nave grande de carga 5.602 → 0 Cazador ligero 18.644 → 0 Cazador pesado 4.481 → 0 Crucero 1.726 → 0 Nave de batalla 219 → 0 Colonizador 5 → 0 Reciclador 1.049 → 0 Son…

• El 19-05-2020 --:--:--, las siguientes flotas se enfrentaron en batalla: Atacante L1nk [Friends] ________________________________________________ Acorazado 20.000 → 19.994 (−6) _________________________________________ Defensor Maverick [FIEE] ________________________________________________ Nave grande de carga 300 → 0 Satélite solar 571 → 0 Pathfinder 507 → 0 Lanzamisiles 7.800 → 0 Láser pequeño 3.289 → 0 Láser grande 510 → 0 Cañón Gauss 153 → 0 Cañón de plasma 48 → 0 Cúpula pequeña de protec…

• I watch you do not like to sleep? (Hidden Content)

• Quote from JCur3: “Quote from L1nk: “well done, very big fight (Hidden Content) L1nk [Friends] vs. JCuR3 [TOT: 4.637.117.000] I think that in a year you will accumulate the entire resource that you have lost (Hidden Content) ” Tu me petaste las naves cuando me quedé dormido.Yo estampe tus estrellas mientras mirabas y no entendías de dónde salieron mis naves. ” do you think that it did me any harm? you're so proud of it as if you destroyed my entire fleet (Hidden Content)

• well done, very big fight (Hidden Content) L1nk [Friends] vs. JCuR3 [TOT: 4.637.117.000] I think that in a year you will accumulate the entire resource that you have lost (Hidden Content)

• Quote from The Hades: “Sí, sí, después de llamarse Give Account decidimos jugarla para engordarte a tí cada 2 semanas y terminamos metiéndola en TEMP por la misma razón, no te jode jajajaja. Ricardo Fit también estuvo vinculado a mi alianza y todos sabemos dónde terminó ” What does this have to do with this topic? go to your universe and write your nasty things there. (Hidden Content)

• prntscr.com/shr1a8 I have already proved once that this account is connected with you and your dirty alliance that tried to denigrate us with this correspondence I will ask the moderators to give a warning to The Hades who expose correspondence that is not at all related to our war (Hidden Content)

• I treated you with respect and did not pour dirt on you, I put up with all your statements at the expense of me and my allies, you cause me to disdain and disgust your behavior on the forum. Al Sa-her, I don’t know who you are and I don’t care what I mean about you, you are so stupid that it makes no sense to render you something, you better see how many players I have destroyed in this universe and then think about where I had it resources to be top 1, but I did not become top 1 as soon as this…

• Quote from vanSlander: “Buenas @Silfid La alianza Friends nos hizo una declaración de guerra. Para hacerlo cumplieron a cabalidad toda la normativa planteada por Osis. Y esto es porque para declarar la guerra hay que ser muy precisos y cumplir con una serie de procedimientos. El incumplimiento de esos procedimientos hubiera dado lugar a la invalidación de la declaración. Yo, como representante de mi alianza, acepté la declaración. La forma en que lo hice no se discute porque en ningún lado de la…

• you are all so ridiculously painful, attack the defense and rejoice at the forum that you won the war against us, while the war is not over and in fact you have not done us the least harm, you have lost 1 full-fledged fleet and this is only for the first day when I joined this war. Get out of the vacation mode and you’ll tell me what you’re capable of. Make a war of interest, destroy the moons, then calculate the return of the fleets, although what I’m talking about here you aren’t even capable …

• I do not accept the peace agreement, the war will continue until one of the alliance dissolves (Hidden Content)

• Quote from deadman: “ A seguir disfrutando de las vacaciones ... ” you are much dumber than I thought (Hidden Content)

• I won’t answer you anymore because I don’t see the point in this these disputes will lead to nothing (Hidden Content)

• hysterics? where did you see the tantrum hysteria this morning was your allies who turned blue as morning came when we all woke up (Hidden Content)

• why do you think the war is over? it will continue and no 50 points will interfere (Hidden Content) most of your battles are the destruction of satellites and defense when everyone goes to bed, we were responsible for your actions, as a result one of your fleets was destroyed, on our part there were almost no losses well, except for 99k light fighters (Hidden Content)